The following document contains a list of all South African Law Reform Commission Reports until the end of 2015 and what happened to them (extract from SALRC 2015 Annual Report). It is evident that the proposals in the Euthanasia report (Project 86) was only one of many that never became law. There is no obligation to the executive or the legislature to implement the suggestions of the SALRC, even more so as in this instance the SALRC made no firm recommendation on the issue.
- Hospice & Palliative Care Association Response to Walter case
- Breaking news: New euthanasia case in South Gauteng High Court
- Breaking news: Supreme Court of Appeal says Fabricius was wrong on Euthanasia
- Protest outside Supreme Court of Appeal 4 Nov 2016
- Supreme Court of Appeal hearing on 4th November 2016